Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WIth God all things are possible

What is impossible with man is possible with God.

If wealth were measured not in monetary increments, but by the number of faithful friends that a person has, I am convinced that I would be one of the wealthiest young women alive. The outpouring of encouragement, financial, and prayerful support that I have received in this last week as I prepare to return to Romania is something that only God could orchestrate. I am humbled and overwhelmed by the generosity that so many of you have shown. THANK YOU for choosing to invest in this ministry.

It is clear that this is not an endeavor that I am undertaking alone. This is God's people coming together believing that God will take our efforts, and use them for His glory in the lives of the Romanian people. To think that I have the opportunity to physically go and put my hands to work on behalf of all of you is truly amazing. Yes, with God all things are possible.

There is still quite a distance to be traveled before I cross the functional finish line to cover the cost of this trip. But, by the grace of God, and due to your generosity, I am much further along than I every expected to be at this time.

I would appreciate your continued payers as I continue to plan and prepare for this trip. There are many loose ends that need to be tied up before I leave. If you have yet to make a donation, and would like to do so, please click
here to find out more. Thank you for your partnership in bringing hope to the people of Romania. I am honored to be serving with you.

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog