Thursday, July 17, 2008

Will you join me?

As many of you know, over the last few years I have had the opportunity to partner with Heart to Heart International Ministries in meeting the needs of some of the orphaned children in Romania. This fall I will have the opportunity to expand on my previous experience as I plan to return to Romania, in partnership with International Messengers, to meet the needs of some young unwed mothers living in a transition home in rural Cornisti, Romania.

The purpose of this trip is simply to share the love of Christ by assisting the full-time missionary couple, the women, and children in every way possible. I will be going at a time when one of the missionaries will be returning to the states on business. This will offer me the opportunity to shoulder some of the burden of keeping the house running smoothly while he is gone.

In order for this trip to be possible I need to have a firm foundation to stand on. One built through the prayer and financial support of friends like you. Money is the seed by which ministry can begin, but it is only through your prayers that this seed will be able to take root and grow.

The total cost of this trip is $3,000, which I need to raise by no later than September 15,2008. This cost covers all of my transportation, ministry materials, and room and board. If you would like to make a financial contribution toward this endeavor, checks can be made payable to International Messengers and sent to: International Messengers* P.O. Box 618* Clear Lake IA* 50428. Please include a note with your gift indicating that the funds are for me, but do NOT put my name on the memo line. My first payment of $1, 500 is needed in the IM office byTuesday, August 5, 2008.

In addition to the$3,000 that is needed to cover the basic trip costs, I will need about $300 to cover the cost of personal expenses such as bottled water, and the luggage fee that I will incur in bringing over needed supplies for the women and children. If you would like to help me in this regard Please contact me oneofsixsiblings@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support. Together we can bring hope to the hurting in Romania.

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog