Monday, June 2, 2008

A Beautiful Day

Written 6/2 posted 6/3

It looks as though the warm weather is finally here to stay. These last couple of days have been absolutely beautiful. I could live with weather like this year-round. Sunny with a high in the low eighties and a slight breeze. It is perfect. I was blessed to spend most of today outside keeping an eye on two sweet little girls. I am pretty sure these two would live outside if we let them. They definitely wore themselves out and they kept me on my toes. I am worn out, but it was time well spent. Of course I am always looking for opportunities to digitally capture life, so I took advantage of every opportunity to do so today.
This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24




Katie



Maggie




Our little monkey









Some of the natural beauty.




















No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog