Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Scenic View

Recently I took the opportunity to vew some of the wonder of creation through the lens of my camera. Thruly there is bauty all around us.



                                                      

                                                        The Mighty Mississippi River
                           

I changed my focus just a little bit to capture a train carrying coal across state lines.



There will be more scenic photos to come: until then, I pray that you are blessed.

Melissa

2 comments:

Jill Samter Photography said...

These are so wonderful to see!

I'm so happy you are sharing photos!

Love you

Michelle said...

How lovely! So great you can be close to or live in the country -- fresh air and access to God's beauty without too many distractions!

Haha! How funny! We both got pics of coal trains! Doubt they were the sames ones, though! :)

visitors

Post to my social network or blog