Monday, March 21, 2011

In Him

I woke up this morning, from a restless night of little sleep, with the words to this song scrolling through my mind.




On this stretch of life’s journey, I have found myself in great need of peace, rest and a song to sing in the dark of night. I am thankful that I don’t have to look far to find any of these things they are all resting within my reach in God’s word and at the throne of grace. So, with my heart heavy and my thoughts winding in all directions I draw near and call on Him- trusting that He knows my heart and all of my desires.

Though I cannot make ssense of the circumstances that surround me, I know that His ways are higher and His plans for me are far better than anything that I can conceive on my own- all of His glory.

So I wave the white flag of surrender. NOT my will but yours be done, Lord. And I offer Him thanks for the provisions and strength that He gives for today, and the bright hope for tomorrow. Because God is love!

Surrendered to the Savior,

Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know that is one of my favorite songs! i listened to her CD many times yesterday. i just needed to be ushered to the throne room where He was waiting to heal and touch and love!

i love you melissa and so excited to meet you in person this week!
xoxoxo

visitors

Post to my social network or blog