Sunday, July 20, 2008

Support Raising Update

I am slowly creeping forward with fundraising. I spoke at two small churches this morning, and came away with $55.00. Nest Sunday my letter and response card will be included in the bulletin at one of the churches and I will be distributing the letter and response card at two other churches .

Over the next few days I have loads of paperwork to do, and about 70 letters to address, stamp and mail. Please pray that I will have the energy to keep up with all of these demands. The last 48 hours have been a whirlwind, and to be quite honest, I am exhausted! Thank you for your prayers they are greatly needed, and very much appreciated! I appreciate the opportunity to partner with you, as together we bring hope to the hurting in Romania.

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog