Thursday, May 15, 2008

A True Home Run

To me this is a visual aid of sorts for my life, and the verity of circumstances in which people have "carried" me around the braces of life. At times to the point of laying aside their reputations, and any reservations they may have in order to make my dream a reality. As Sarah said, "I can’t thank them enough."

I am also reminded that times like these are just one example of the many opportunities that we as Christians are given to put the compassion and love of Christ into action; too be the servant of all. For our reward is not found in the things of this world but in eternity. So,” let us store up for ourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” Matthew 6:20

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog