Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frozen Fog

I will be the first to tell you that I don't like winter. But even while I dread the bitter cold I must admit, there is something so majestic and serene about nature being dressed in winter’s pure white garments that I absolutely love! Take this frozen fog for example.










If this has wet your appetite for seeing some  really  incredible photos that capture the frozen fingerprints of God across the landscape of creation, I encourage you to take in an awe inspiring view from  talents of Jill and Lexi! Their work will leave you speachless!!  (and if you are like me a little jealous too.)  :-)


The heavens declare the glory of God;

the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.   

Psalm 19:1-4

In His Amazing Grace,

Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Melissa your photos are GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs and love and praying for you!

Jill

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful pictures!! I love the varied beautyof the seasons at the old home place!! Thank you for posting these sis, they made my day!!

visitors

Post to my social network or blog