Friday, October 15, 2010

Give the Gift of a Smile- Costs Nothing

If you know me at all you know that orphans are close to my heart. I read this on a blog this morning, and I just had to share it with you. I don’t know this child’s story, but God does. He is holding her close to His heart, and He loves to see her smile! Will you STOP right now and click on this link. take a minute to read the short story and click the “like this” button on to the right of her picture. This precious little girl will be thrilled beyond your wildest imagination! As you close the page say a prayer for her and take great joy in knowing that you have blessed her tender little heart! If you would, please pass the link on to others so that they too can share in her joy. Let's run the "Like This" counter up a couple of thousand and bring some incredible happiness to this little girl! Thank you for taking the time to give the gift of a smile today!


God Bless you,

Melissa



No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog