Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eight Things

Okay, it has been far too long since I posted an update to my blog. Between being sick in bed for a number of days and getting ready for my summer trip to Romania I have not had too much energy to devote to my bolg, Well today when I logged into blogger I discovered that I had been tagged by Tammy for this thing about 8 thing. So here are my 8 things. Thanks Tammy for getting me back into the world of blogging

Eight Things I look Forward To:
1. Spending part of the summer in Romania
2. VBS at my home church
3. Seeing what God has in store for my future
4.Daily spending time in prayer for those that God has blessed my life with.
5.Reading Streams in the Desert everyday
6.Receiving emails form trusted friends
7.warm sunny days
8. Spending eternity pain free and without my canes.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watched my sisters for the afternoon
2. Read my book.
3. Checked my email.
4. Made banana bread
5. Washed dishes.
6. Sent out more support letters for Romania
7. Watched the original movie The Music Man
8. Found a friend on Facebook


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.Run
2.Ride a bike
3.Drive a car
4.See the ocean
5.Meet some friends that I only know through emails and phone calls.
6. Write a book.
7. Adopt a child.
8. Live more like Christ

As for the 8 TV programs, I really don’t watch TV.



As for the tags, if you wnat to do this I would love to read your answers.

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog