Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Misison of the Month

I can’t believe that February is almost over. With all that has been going on I have neglected to post my “Mission of the Month” for February. This month I choose to highlight and support the Eli’s Angels Book Drive. For those of you who don’t know, Eli’s Angels is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to send children with mitochondrial or metabolic disorders a gift for them to enjoy, create memories and know they are special.

Every year in February, Eli’s Angles holds a book drive in loving memory of Elijah Kurtz as a way to remember his birthday, and stock their bookshelves for the year. If you would like to learn more about Eli’s Angels or make a contrinution you can click here to learn more.

No comments:

visitors

Post to my social network or blog