Friday, June 13, 2008

about me

I have been tagged my book loving fried, and captivating bloger, Amy. I have never been tagged before so this should be interesting. The rules are:Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.

Here it goes.

1.I am a paternal twin and the oldest of six children
2.I love inspirational quotes
3.I was home schooled for my four years of high school. (Christian Liberty Academy class of 2003)

4.I met my best fried the day we graduated from high school. She was sitting on my right and kept trying to introduce herself to me. The last thing I wanted to do that day was talk. I was a nervous wreck, but she would not be quiet, so I spoke to her. By the time I got home from graduation the next day I had an e-mail form her. And the rest is history.

5.My first time on an airplane was an international flight from Chicago to Germany on a trip to Romania. In which I flew by myself.

6.I will only eat cabbage in Romania.

7. I love photography both taking, and being creative with pictures.

8. I would much rather go shopping for someone then buy anything for myself

9. I took my first steps at the age of 3 with the assistance of crutches.

10. Having never ridden a bike before one of my goals is to ride a hand cycle though a significant portion of the country to benefit of either orphan children or children suffering with
degenerative mitochondrial diseases.

Now for the tagging
(1
Sarah- I love the way she writes and I am very eager to read more from her.
(2
Emily Pember- She made getting lost at Urbana So much fun and I thank God for her continued friendship.
(3
Kat- Amy introduced me to her blog and she is AMAZING!
(4.
Matt- he always has something to get me thinking.
(5.
Angie- is an inspiration.
(6.
Emily Allison is an amazing young lady and I want to learn more about her

1 comment:

Mateo said...

k, I posted my list. :D

visitors

Post to my social network or blog